- 1 liter of fresh milk
- 250 grams white sugar
- 10 chicken eggs
- 5 grams of vanilla essence
- 10 pieces of croissant / bread
- 20 grams raisins
- 20 grams of turkey breast
- 20 grams of lobster
- Croissants cut into pieces with a size of 2×2 cm
- Beat eggs and sugar until dissolved, add fresh milk
- Insert pieces of croissant / bread, lobster, turkey breast and raisins into the mold, then pour the milk mixture.
- Put in a mold that had been given water and baked in the oven with the temperature 150 c.